Curvus Pro has been discontinued but can still be downloaded
and used for free.
Curvus Pro combines power, efficiency, and ease of use through an intuitive interface to best meet the scientific needs of professionals, students, and laymen who want to represent mathematical 2D and 3D curves.
With Curvus Pro you can plot and evaluate, in 2D and 3D, explicit or implicit curves and graphs, solutions of differential equations, vectorial or scalar fields as well as logical relations.
Thanks to the predefined layouts and many drawing options, you will be able to easily and quickly create and export high quality, professional documents. The unique ease-of-use of the equation editor is just one example of the features that makes Curvus Pro so special.
Try it for yourself. No other software package for students or teachers of mathematics has better bang for the buck!
Simple and user friendly interface:
- So easy to use that a curve can be drawn in a few seconds only
- Equation editor
- Enhanced 2D and 3D navigation
- 3D real time rendering
- Intuitive syntax for expressions
- Explicit & implicit equations, parametric curves & surfaces, differential equations, vector & scalar fields, logical relations
- Cartesian, polar, spherical, cylinder coordinates, etc.
- Several operators (conditions, sum, product, integral, convolution, etc.)
- Custom constant and function definitions
- Variable parameters (simultaneous representation of a curve family)
- Over 70 functions and 20 constants integrated, including Bessel, error and Gamma functions, etc.
Function study and numerical calculation:
- Interactive representation and calculation of tangents, gradients, osculating circles, partial derivatives, tangent plane, etc.
- Integration and evaluation of volumina, areas and curve lengths
- Root finding (extremum, inflexion point or intersection)
Professional layout and export capabilities:
- Numerous drawing options
- Optimal quality printing
- Exportation to the Clipboard in EPS format (PostScript)
- Curve-smoothing options
- 3DMF export format for 3D objects
And for those who wants even more:
- Complex algebrical calculator
- Sound synthesizer
- Slide show
- Custom plug-ins
- and much more...